Smarlock Digital distribute quality Safe, Vault and ATM lock. Made to exacting standards, much of the safe and ATM range is certified to the highest possible certification.
A biometric safe lock powered by Light Emitting Sensing technology, to deliver an advanced and feature packed lock
- 3 options of user identification; fingerprint only, fingerprint and code, or code only
- Multiple users - Up to 98 users with single fingerprint
- Time locking - can be programmed to lockout user during non-trading periods
- Can be programmed with time delay
- Time delay override code can be programmed to allow immediate access for authorised users such as cash carriers
- Silent alarm- if connected to an existing alarm panel a silent duress signal can be sent from the lock if required. Alternatively it can be configured for remote lockout, allowing the lock to be shut down via the alarm provider
- Up to 5 locks can be managed from one central input pad, making the lock suitable for safes with multiple compartments
The electronic safe lock Axessor USB has been developed on the basis of the "easy-to-use" concept. It offers a wide range of functions particularly needed in medium to high security applications.
Using state-of-the-art microelectronics, this safe locks provides a range of functions that is unparalleled. Main application fields are the financial and the retail industries, fast food restaurants as well as the domestic sector.
Axessor USB may not only be programmed through the keypad, but also with a computer. This allows even better adjustment to the customers needs by modifying additional settings.
The totally self-powered (PowerStar™ Technology) Auditcon offers the advantages and convenience of true stand-alone electronic safe access
- Unique self power technology eliminates temporary lockouts due to dead batteries
- Can be programmed with a time delay, so the lock cannot be immediately opened
- The power assist feature provides constant battery power during time delay operations
The modular electronic safe lock Axessor can be networked or used as a stand-alone unit.
It can be used wherever organizational flexibility, fast response and increased security are required.
It is the ideal safe lock for organizations with large branch networks, such as banks, post office, retail and restaurant chains.